Anyone Go to ION this year

Tiberias

Poster
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
192
Just having gotten home from Skirmish's Invasion of Normandy paintball even I got to thinking about how we may want to get an EGO DODS team to come for those who dont know what this is is the worlds largest single paintball event
(3500) its set up like the real Invasion of normandy with a huge beach battle and missions its a 2 day event and its wicked fun. I've been german the past 2 years and was a company commander for a while so if you were there sign off to your unit and team and for all of you who didnt know about this check it out http://www.skirmish.com/scenario.html#INVASION%20OF%20NORMANDY%202009

200 Fernsp?hlehrkompanie
 
Me and my friends are going to that next year. We didn't have the money to get there this year, so we planned it out for next time.
 
meh its worth it to go rentals are included in entry so if you can get there its really worth it even just to go once
 
Dang that looks fun as hell.
Too bad its far though, I would definitely go if I could plan it out.
3500 PLAYERS OMGOSH!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top