Council Private Forums Fact

Kendle

Fire Bringer
Board Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
1,860
I just realized something that grabbed my attention which only a few can see around here.


eGO Council Forum
Threads: 9102
Replies: 9463

The Council which only makes up of only a few members, have created more threads than even the General Forums of 8,676+. :O

Just a fact I came accross.
 
Last edited:
Leadership Forum
Threads: 424
Posts: 5,535

Got us beat. O_O
 
All i have to say is...

over9000-2.jpg
 
I s'pose any old or inappropriate threads get moved somewhere in council private?

If not, wow...
 
But... You all have been here awhile :-p

Plus most of their threads are just like -

My name is JohnT and this is my 1,000,000th post :-p
 
cant believe theres more then the general ones....start spamming everyone!!
 
But... You all have been here awhile :-p

Plus most of their threads are just like -

My name is JohnT and this is my 1,000,000th post :-p

11 leaders vs. 21,278 registered members...

We all carry wrist computers. However, Fluffy and Hammer are complaining they need upgrades since they are on the old SEIKO models.

picture_15_3.png
 
"Yes, I love technology. But not as much as you, you see. Always and forever."
 
Last edited:
I think to get a fair assessment you need to include at least the general section of each division as well as these general forums added together. There are some that never post in this part of the forums but post quite a lot in their division's general section.
 
11 leaders vs. 21,278 registered members...

We all carry wrist computers. However, Fluffy and Hammer are complaining they need upgrades since they are on the old SEIKO models.

picture_15_3.png

Replace the above SEIKO model with the following and your post count just may triple, or since it has Video Conferencing, drop in half...


LG’s Touch Screen Wrist Phone Has Video Conferencing Capability
lg-wristwatch-gd910-300x208.jpg


Details here:
http://thehottestgadgets.com/2009/0...hone-has-video-conferencing-capability-002032
 
Last edited:
Back
Top