Council Private Forums Fact

By posting this I have effectively closed the gap between the council's posts and those of the rest of the clan by 1.
 
I wonder if like 50% if them contain 1-2 word replies containing:

-Poke
-Hi
-What?
-Beaverbeliever!

JK :P
 
You guys probably use the Council Forum like Twitter.
Eg,
"I iz readin a book!"
"ROFL @ Transformers 2"
"GG Bathroom break"
"I got mah new kittenz!!"
Etc, etc.
 
So thats what Council Private looks like.

Hmm never would have guessed that theres over 9000 posts and threads (no pun intended).

Im guessing some of things Ive been told of there are in there such as MoP singing videos and some other things, hmmm???
 
Council doesn't use the shout box.
They make a new thread with the title their message.
Another Council member comes along.
Makes another thread replying to a thread.

:P

eG Private

Threads: 3,241
Replies: 47,803
 
Dominion has a robot that talks to itself all the time in council private. It posts and posts even when all the council is asleep.
 
"So...how much free stuff do we need to give out to make EdgeGamers the greatest gaming organization on the planet?"

(Free stuff is established.)

"Why don't we make it look really burdensome for JohnT and Garden, too? Bombard their house with free Falcons?"

(Rest of council responds...)

"Aye."

*Thread locked.*

Easy decision making much? :laugh:
 
Back
Top