Have your say!!!!!

Δ.Tac | C P;944026 said:
If its a disco , shoudlnt "brick house" be in the mix . Discos are originally a 70's thang and 70's music should be in there , no ?
^Agreed.



Add a James Brown or Michael Jackson song, I think it would be a refreshing change from most of the Jail disco songs that you hear. I'd say "I Feel Good" - JB, "Billie Jean/I'm Bad" - MJ.




ZOMG and please don't put in any Lady Gaga, 1) It's not terribly eGO appropriate and 2) I vomit slightly when I listen to any songs by her.
 
OH SNAP
Omen is a sick song

but i deeply regret your decision to put on lady gaga instead of seventeen years - ratatat
 
Last edited:
Lol well i can tell that pady gaga isnt very popular so ill change it when i get back from my vacation
 
we better have banana phone in there. ill take a banana phone freeday and sing to it. hahaha! if its on the map of course :P;)
 
ohh lol see this just doesnt work now :| lol cos every 1 has funny ideas and yh :| so ill as ive said cos i rushed the first section ill add a few more songs and change some of them when i get back
 
Hmm if you want disco.. and 70s Tac; xP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56HI0Luy_kQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg[/ame]

Ooh ooh and please!;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hms7nTb1L0o[/ame]

And with the list I posted earlier + WHAM! we're complete for the strangest music EVER in a jail map, in the most epic way and no one will get annoyed by it. :D

Ooh and PLEASE put the Thundercats team as the map starts or something......

Should call the map Thunnercats! then or something... Rofl... I have horrid ideas. xP
 
Night mare how can your ideas be horrid i love em !!! soo much debate :| it calls for some heavy decission :P

i will create different song lists and poll them when i get back xD but yh thunder cats bananas in pyjamas and banana phone will definatley be on it
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDRAhiBtOrQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fICD6HTBKfM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRWKEG11LFs[/ame]

Ignore the game :D just pay attention to the track in this one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZHBVkFJGS8[/ame]
 
Here are some cool hip hop/funk music that i listen to that are fun :D :

1. Every Time We Touch- by Cascada
2. Thriller- Michael Jackson
3. Beat It- Michael Jackson
4. Remember the Name (Break Mix)-by Fort Minor(Mike Shinoda Feat. Styles of Beyond)
5. Beggin'-by ???
6. They(Cut Chemist Remix)-by Jem

Enjoi :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top