For My Fellow Texans !

What Parts Are You From?


  • Total voters
    19
Right on, I have absolutely no idea where that is... :) I think I may have heard of it, but other than that no clue.
 
My brother lives in Houston over by errmm that one place... lol I have no idea what is what there have only been once or twice.
 
I apologize in advance, but two people have ruined my opinion of Texas:


Bush

george-bush-eats-a-kitten.jpg


And

Hank Hill

28007159_hank-hill.jpg
 
Bah! That is nonsense, hank isn't real and bush should go run off to Iraq and actually do something for this country. No offense to anyone who likes bush or hank, my opinion is that they are rubbish :)
 
How dare you both post those 2 rubbish states in this thread! Haha I see what ya did there Hammer... :glare:
 
I didn't know Florida was in Texas. I live in the Great White North. Does it snow down there? Sometimes it snows until May here.

Sincerely, Cutter
 
Pennsylvania. The Key Stone State!

I passed through Texas in a trucking game before.
 
It has only "snowed" down here in Austin, TX once and it was more of a flurry than a snow fall... was great fun though :thumbup:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top