E Exiled_Unit I made one post Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 29 Jul 27, 2009 #21 Stephenville Texas, cowboy capital of the world lol
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Jul 27, 2009 #22 Awesome! I stayed up there for a month awhile back.
M Mcleod Rookie Joined Nov 22, 2008 Messages 70 Jul 27, 2009 #23 Farmers Branch Farmers Branch. Land of milk, honey, and gunshots in the night.
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Jul 27, 2009 #24 Now that, I have never heard of... :blush:
B bluefalcon Active Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 331 Aug 27, 2009 #25 i used to live in splendora about half hour north of houston off the 59!
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Aug 28, 2009 #26 Right on, I have absolutely no idea where that is... I think I may have heard of it, but other than that no clue.
Right on, I have absolutely no idea where that is... I think I may have heard of it, but other than that no clue.
N Night Slayer Poster Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 210 Aug 28, 2009 #27 H- TOWN!! SON!! (houston) were exactly? north east side of houston Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Aug 28, 2009 #28 My brother lives in Houston over by errmm that one place... lol I have no idea what is what there have only been once or twice.
My brother lives in Houston over by errmm that one place... lol I have no idea what is what there have only been once or twice.
C Commanding Officer Poster Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 114 Aug 28, 2009 #29 I apologize in advance, but two people have ruined my opinion of Texas: Bush And Hank Hill
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Aug 28, 2009 #30 Bah! That is nonsense, hank isn't real and bush should go run off to Iraq and actually do something for this country. No offense to anyone who likes bush or hank, my opinion is that they are rubbish
Bah! That is nonsense, hank isn't real and bush should go run off to Iraq and actually do something for this country. No offense to anyone who likes bush or hank, my opinion is that they are rubbish
C Commanding Officer Poster Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 114 Aug 29, 2009 #32 BEST. STATE. EVER. Right Here:
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Aug 29, 2009 #34 How dare you both post those 2 rubbish states in this thread! Haha I see what ya did there Hammer... :glare:
How dare you both post those 2 rubbish states in this thread! Haha I see what ya did there Hammer... :glare:
C Cutter Poster Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 129 Aug 29, 2009 #35 I didn't know Florida was in Texas. I live in the Great White North. Does it snow down there? Sometimes it snows until May here. Sincerely, Cutter
I didn't know Florida was in Texas. I live in the Great White North. Does it snow down there? Sometimes it snows until May here. Sincerely, Cutter
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Aug 29, 2009 #36 Pennsylvania. The Key Stone State! I passed through Texas in a trucking game before.
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Aug 29, 2009 #37 It has only "snowed" down here in Austin, TX once and it was more of a flurry than a snow fall... was great fun though :thumbup:
It has only "snowed" down here in Austin, TX once and it was more of a flurry than a snow fall... was great fun though :thumbup: