What toys you playing with?

I have a honda elite 50cc 2stroke moped. But the engine is messed up and it burns too much oil. (for every gallon of gas it burns, it burns 10 gallons of oil.) so much for saving money on fuel. I call it my spy bike because it leaves a smoke screen where-ever i go. :)

Maybe modding it wasn't so smart...

It is only 50CC but can pop wheelies and smoke its tires (and the road) :)
 
Last edited:
I have a honda elite 50cc 2stroke moped. But the engine is messed up and it burns too much oil. (for every gallon of gas it burns, it burns 10 gallons of oil.) so much for saving money on fuel. I call it my spy bike because it leaves a smoke screen where-ever i go. :)

Maybe modding it wasn't so smart...

It is only 50CC but can pop wheelies and smoke its tires (and the road) :)

lol Leet ninja vanish, and at the same time.... epic mechanical fail
 
Its not much, but Its my First toy. Here soon i should be upgrading my F150 with some Excitement! but heres what im working right now.
Oldkatana1.jpg


Now what are you working with?
lol my first was a fz 750
399682983_l.jpg
, secoind was a kat
102_3549.jpg
(very embarrasing... i wouldnt show too many people your pics!) and third is...
IMG_0390.jpg

as for vehicles...
my baby

PIC-0110.jpg


PIC-0060.jpg


PIC-0058.jpg


PIC-0052.jpg


PIC-0034.jpg
 
Last edited:
haha, watch out, theres not warranty for that vechile now, hahaha. cool man. getting my tattoo first b4 i get bigger tires for my beast....
 
I'm also thinking about getting a bike, any suggestions for what model? It would be the first one, so I don't want too much power to where I wet myself everytime I start it up :P

i would definately suggest a solid 03 or newer yama r6(around $3600 and up) or suzi gsxr600

both are above kawa and honda on the street bike platforms. i prefer r6 because of the look, but i think a suzi might be a nip faster on the take off. 600 are more ideal imo for twisty roads. ill take a 55mph speed limit corner in the canyons easily at 120. ive had my r6 at 153 around a very hard corner once... have a dash cam of it somewhere ill look for it. but i had to lay on the take alot just to keep her down! lol
 
Last edited:
lol my first was a fz 750
399682983_l.jpg
, secoind was a kat
102_3549.jpg
(very embarrasing... i wouldnt show too many people your pics!) and third is...
IMG_0390.jpg

as for vehicles...
my baby

PIC-0110.jpg


PIC-0060.jpg


PIC-0058.jpg


PIC-0052.jpg


PIC-0034.jpg

Nice jeep. I have a 2000 Wrangler Sahara inline 6. Its so under powered that if you turn on the ac while driving, you can feel the power being sucked out of it. (Note, adding a brush bar and a K&N didn't help). On the plus side it only has 28000 miles, because my dad only drove it to and from the train station.
 
Wow Un4Gvn, i might have to get my truck dirty now to atleast give you some competition, hahaha
 
Hahaha, Hammer, they're just Jealous buddy! if those rims were like, 30's dude.. u'd be upgraded from FlowerPower to like....well maybe not.. but it would look alot better!
 
Back
Top