- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 5,768
some one give hammer is bottle and tuck him into his cot


WTH wuts up with everyone and trucks?
I want my mommy!
:biggrin:

I have a honda elite 50cc 2stroke moped. But the engine is messed up and it burns too much oil. (for every gallon of gas it burns, it burns 10 gallons of oil.) so much for saving money on fuel. I call it my spy bike because it leaves a smoke screen where-ever i go.
Maybe modding it wasn't so smart...
It is only 50CC but can pop wheelies and smoke its tires (and the road)![]()
lol my first was a fz 750Its not much, but Its my First toy. Here soon i should be upgrading my F150 with some Excitement! but heres what im working right now.
![]()
Now what are you working with?
I'm also thinking about getting a bike, any suggestions for what model? It would be the first one, so I don't want too much power to where I wet myself everytime I start it up![]()
lol my first was a fz 750, secoind was a kat
(very embarrasing... i wouldnt show too many people your pics!) and third is...![]()
![]()
as for vehicles...
my baby
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I smell redneck....
![]()
.