So i recently started playing Counter strike 1.6 and it has been runing great on my cpu.
But sometimes everything freezes for like a couple of seconds and i get this message in the corner saying Warning:CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKING
(I think it says something like that)
At first it didnt bother me that much but now, when its happening more often, its really annoying!
Anyone know a fix for this?
I have been trying to find a fix on the internet but i havent find anything.
I would really like some help on this.
But sometimes everything freezes for like a couple of seconds and i get this message in the corner saying Warning:CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKING
(I think it says something like that)
At first it didnt bother me that much but now, when its happening more often, its really annoying!
Anyone know a fix for this?
I have been trying to find a fix on the internet but i havent find anything.
I would really like some help on this.












