What's your fav map on the fun server?

AJC

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
657
Hello everybody, I made up this post to see what your favorite map is. So please if you have the time tell me-

1. what map do you like?
2. why do you like about the map?
3. when is the last time you played on it?
4. why would you recommend this map to other?

P.S. My fav is "cyberpunk" because I like the DJ room:biggrin:
 
Last edited:
1. what map do you like? My Boxing Map ^^
2. what do you like about the map? It's a map specifically designed for heavy boxing
3. when is the last time you played on it? uh..long time ago.
4. why would you recommend this map to others? Alot of people enjoy heavy boxing so I thought I would make a map for it.

It isn't actually in an event yet, but it's going to be tested pretty soon here now that gardengrove is back. Hopefully it is alot of fun :)
 
1. King of the Train
2. It's the wildest map I've ever played
3. Yesterday
4. It's an intense map that provides something different that no other map has. ( The control point on a moving train!)
 
1. Warpath2_u4
2. It's Warpath2. It's the best map ever.
3. Back when we had a server dedicated to it.
4. It's Warpath2.

^5 Carmine.
 
1) Warpath all the way.
2) It's a simple, well designed map. No funky graphics or eccentric colours/props. Just a brilliantly laid out map that plays beautifully.
3) Fortunately, today :)
4) It's a 5 way CP map. Which 5 way CP maps aren't awesome?
 
Back
Top