- Joined
- Feb 24, 2008
- Messages
- 1,657
Hello eGO,
Just wanted to throw out a FYI to anyone using AVG and itunes. I use AVG free and just tried to use my itunes to buy more music, i have a wee bit of an addiction. You're avg will throw up a threat warning. Don't do anything! There is a problem with AVG and it is not playing nicley with Itunes. It just happened today and i'm sure AVG is working on it. Don't uninstall Itunes to try and fix the problem cause it won't work, trust ne I know. So guess who has to put all his cds back on his computer, thats right it's me.
-Ca$h
Just wanted to throw out a FYI to anyone using AVG and itunes. I use AVG free and just tried to use my itunes to buy more music, i have a wee bit of an addiction. You're avg will throw up a threat warning. Don't do anything! There is a problem with AVG and it is not playing nicley with Itunes. It just happened today and i'm sure AVG is working on it. Don't uninstall Itunes to try and fix the problem cause it won't work, trust ne I know. So guess who has to put all his cds back on his computer, thats right it's me.
-Ca$h












