If you see an enemy with a knife out

If an enemy is coming at you with a knife

  • agree to knife fight, always be chivalrous

    Points: 45 42.9%
  • shoot him for an easy kill

    Points: 47 44.8%
  • Run away, knives are scary

    Points: 13 12.4%

  • Total voters
    105
I shoot him, people run with their knives out all the time. How do I know he's going to do the same?
 
LOL! it would depend on the situation. if it were him and i only, i would knife him. if i were him and a bunch of ninjas VS me, i would run. hahaha! ;)
 
surprised that "shoot him for an easy kill" is winning the votes =/
 
Knife with him unless he's got 4 buddies hiding around the corner baiting him lol
 
people with their knife out usually are trying to get u when your not looking, thats no fun so shoot them.
 
Fight him with a knife right back. Its an unwritten law. plus its kind of exciting. OR you could be one of THOSE guys and just shoot for an easy kill. ide rather not be one of those guys lol. More than likely though ide prolly just end up freaking out and shooting him. but ide prefer to knife fight back
 
I would only shoot if I had a Scout, just because it would probably be something about a reflex in my fingers, but any other gun, I'd run, because knives are too scary to just linger around.

And... that rhymed, lol. Wow, I'm cool :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top