Hats galore!!!

-AJ-

I made one post
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
2
Hey everyone i was just seeing if anyone has hats i have one myself, medic i just wondered who has hats and who doesnt.:)
 
Bwahahah I have Pyro's Beanie and the Fancy Fedora. My two favourite classes. Also, this stuff is meant to be in tf2 forums in the future.
 
I only have the Heavy's Football helmet. And I don't even play Heavy. Soldier's Stash, please.
 
I really wanna get the pyro's beanie and the engineer's mining helmet cause the pyro beanie looks cute and i almost always play engineer(i also most of the time play spy when im surfing, so i wanna get the spy's hat too).
 
I only have the Heavy's Football helmet. And I don't even play Heavy. Soldier's Stash, please.

give! (please). well once the next update comes out obviously and i promise i'll give you the first soldiers stash i come across :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top