A -AJ- I made one post Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 2 Jul 26, 2009 #1 Hey everyone i was just seeing if anyone has hats i have one myself, medic i just wondered who has hats and who doesnt.
Hey everyone i was just seeing if anyone has hats i have one myself, medic i just wondered who has hats and who doesnt.
R Ramp EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,923 Jul 26, 2009 #2 I believe you are looking for the tf2 forum which is over here > http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=370
I believe you are looking for the tf2 forum which is over here > http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=370
H Haggus McGee Forum Fiend Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 652 Jul 26, 2009 #3 Bwahahah I have Pyro's Beanie and the Fancy Fedora. My two favourite classes. Also, this stuff is meant to be in tf2 forums in the future.
Bwahahah I have Pyro's Beanie and the Fancy Fedora. My two favourite classes. Also, this stuff is meant to be in tf2 forums in the future.
KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 Jul 26, 2009 #4 I only have the Heavy's Football helmet. And I don't even play Heavy. Soldier's Stash, please.
M Muffins Famous Joined Apr 10, 2009 Messages 486 Jul 26, 2009 #5 I really wanna get the pyro's beanie and the engineer's mining helmet cause the pyro beanie looks cute and i almost always play engineer(i also most of the time play spy when im surfing, so i wanna get the spy's hat too).
I really wanna get the pyro's beanie and the engineer's mining helmet cause the pyro beanie looks cute and i almost always play engineer(i also most of the time play spy when im surfing, so i wanna get the spy's hat too).
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Jul 26, 2009 #6 Kunai said: I only have the Heavy's Football helmet. And I don't even play Heavy. Soldier's Stash, please. Click to expand... give! (please). well once the next update comes out obviously and i promise i'll give you the first soldiers stash i come across
Kunai said: I only have the Heavy's Football helmet. And I don't even play Heavy. Soldier's Stash, please. Click to expand... give! (please). well once the next update comes out obviously and i promise i'll give you the first soldiers stash i come across
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 Jul 26, 2009 #7 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=92792
C cheesedoom I made one post Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 5 Jul 26, 2009 #8 I've yet to find a single hat D:
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Jul 26, 2009 #9 wow this thread has been coming up a lot lately
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Jul 26, 2009 #10 7 Page thread on this already... in the first 5 posts. Might want to look/search.