spray problem

sKuLLz

Poster
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
125
Hey all:

I can hear my spray, but can't see it, tried 3 different sprays, any suggestions?

thanx.
 
Have you tried any built-in sprays, or only custom?

If it's happening with the custom sprays and not the built-in, than it's something wrong with the images you're using (Could be something simple like the colour depth of your image).

If it happens with ALL images, than you have a problem that may require Valve's tech support.
 
Uh, make sure it is the right size 256x256 and file size. If it is to big of a image file it won't show up.
 
Apparently everyone else can see my sprays, except me..............
so, size is correct, any other suggestions?
 
Make sure its the right type of file and size. If that doesn't work, what game are you playing when this occurs?

Can you see the sprays of others?
 
Are you sure it isn't an image problem?
I remember I had this cool lookin spray a while back but I could never see it :(
I changed sprays and now it works fine
 
i've gone through 3 diff customs and a crap load of regs
cant see any of em, but everyone else can.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top