K Korgot Forum Fiend Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 606 Jul 26, 2009 #1 Hi guys, I couldn't make the Q/A for TF2 since I was working and I was wondering if someone would have the time and patience to describe is general what was said and what was talked about. Thanks in advance -Korgot
Hi guys, I couldn't make the Q/A for TF2 since I was working and I was wondering if someone would have the time and patience to describe is general what was said and what was talked about. Thanks in advance -Korgot
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Jul 26, 2009 #2 I was planning on going and outlining the event like I did for the "e" orientation but lost track of time :/ so I'd also appreciate it if someone could outline the event for us
I was planning on going and outlining the event like I did for the "e" orientation but lost track of time :/ so I'd also appreciate it if someone could outline the event for us