Greetings fellow e's eG's and eGO's. I would like to request a ban on the last request in the jail server known as "Deagle Toss with Boosting." The reason for this is because this is done using a script that you bind a key to. I've seen many complaints from people, including myself. This last request is unfair to those who are not aware of the script. I've always thought for a while that it was done just by jumping and pressing G twice really quickly. It wasn't until i read someones thread that posted the guide on how to bind it that i realized you are not able to boost without it. How this script works, is when you jump and press the assigned key for the script, it will drop both of your weapons for you. If you have the deagle out when you press it, the (Primary) weapon instantly comes out as well thus pushing the deagle further. This is in no way of cheating, but as i stated it is very unfair to those who have no clue how to "Boost." I would like everyone to think on this topic and post their opinion. Sorry if i didn't make this descriptive as possible. I've been awake for over 24 hours, and am half asleep. Thank you, and Happy Gaming. 
~Dan Morino

~Dan Morino









