Pick a couch any couch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ťĥė ?Ł?ćķ ĶĭŁŁė?

I made one post
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
5
Hello, As you all know on the =(eGO)= jail servers there are a enermous amount of games you can play to eliminate "Terroists" to make one person have there last request. Well what I'm trying to say is that the game reffered to as "The Couch Game" should be banned. There are several reasons why I strongly disagree on this "elimination" tactic. One of my many reasons are that it's really an excuse to freekill.... I mean I saw a bunch of free kills in my time being an eGO member it's just that this is a big one... you pick a couch to go on and they shoot you even if there are 10 Terroists on the couch... My second reason is that numerous amounts of complaints after the game is played... as saying "I got freekilled" or "This game sucks"... and my final and last reason why I believe this game should be banned is that people abuse it. If I where to play on the jail server for an hour some time in that period it would be abused.. they would do it 3 times in one round so the round ends quicker.. WELL I BELIEVE THIS IS JUST FREEKILL.

Sincerely,

Black Kitten..............(Used my other account)
 
couch game is alright, how else you gona get rid of a good few terrorists, takes sooo long waiting for each round on JAIL. even thought i think JAIL is just rubbish and boring anyway, cant stand it after a few minutes of playing unless there are plenty of T's rebeling:cursing: lol
 
If you have a problem with a game send a PM to Rogue Sniper. Nothing will happen if you make a post on the forums apart from your thread being locked.
 
I am pretty sure that when done competently the couch game is legit. Most of the time people dont realize that they were supposed to be killed or some cts mess up and then it is something for admins to take care of.
 
Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg

This is Snuggles, he's dead due to the creation of this thread.

Next time read the stickies and you too can save kittens and puppies.
​


~Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top