Pezku hacks omgosh

(IO) SA

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
991
screenshot of pez capping the bridge by himself on kalt :o

PeZkuHacks1.jpg


i ran away from a nade that was on the bridge (the one that killed pez after he capped bridge) and somehow i didnt get credit for the cap but it still let pez get it by himself ;D
 
lol but u DID get a nade kill too \o/ i thought hackz0rs were impossible to kill but u totally proved that theory wrong!
 
lol me and IO both said HAXor lol but we were saying it in the kidding way n just pretty much thought it was just funny. on how that glitch actually happeneD?
 
How many people were there, If I remember correctly the amount of people it takes to cap a point on a stock map changes if there is not (or just enough) people to cap it so if it was 2v2 or 2v1 it is possible to single cap.... I think
 
Yeah I think the true haxor here is blasphemy.
His nade obviously carried an exploit in order to cause this.
 
i say my Nade Did everything Wrong, Why you say IS because it did NOT KILL (IO)SA so because of that reason it made Pez single handedly cap the middle, which makes my nade the haxor :-0 lol
 
I capped it with Blasphemys nade.

/thread

And the nade's name is just a empty space.
 
How many people were there, If I remember correctly the amount of people it takes to cap a point on a stock map changes if there is not (or just enough) people to cap it so if it was 2v2 or 2v1 it is possible to single cap.... I think

Well you still needed 2 people there, I remember because I kept screwing up and leaving the cap for a half of a second when we were trying to cap with (IO)SA
 

Latest posts

Back
Top