e vs eG~~~!!!!

King is going to die from excitement someday...

But yea, the map was awesome and so were the eGs!

Nice try e's but you can't beat the GreenTeaPanda!
 
i WAS A great map eG's just won.

Translated from king killer to English


The event coordinators picked a wonder full map for everyone to play on. In case anyone happens to be wondering, the eG's came out of the event victorious.
 
i knew eG's would win. i mean who didnt??? lets go get those eGO's!!!
 
Ok where was this event?It was not in the event server, because it was past 8:00 p.m EST.
How come I always am missing events I never find them?
 
Ok where was this event?It was not in the event server, because it was past 8:00 p.m EST.
How come I always am missing events I never find them?

Do you have the edgegamers CSS division group on steam? It will tell you what events and when they start (depending on your time zone)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top