e vs eG~~~!!!!

that map had to many textures and pixels. Made me lag. But we won anyways so WooT wOOt :D
 
Do you have the edgegamers CSS division group on steam? It will tell you what events and when they start (depending on your time zone)

I was on at 8:30 est and yes I have them on steam, but no one was in the event server.
 
I always miss these kinds of events.
I wana creame some e's too :(
 
The only reason you guys won is because Lotus and I were'nt there! I mean come on e's you're beastly!!!!! :D
 
Well I had to work last night.
But I've made over $100 in the last 2 nights off tips, so I'm not complaining! (The restaurant I've worked at has been DEAD all summer)

You guys will see me at some more events once in a while...
I just need to be not out with friends, working, or playing soccer...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top