The New Avatars

NoHitter

Poster
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
188
What is up with the new avatars circulating around the forums? :confused1:

The soldier, pyro, demoman, etc.
 
Where did they come from?

From me.
I take requests. Send me a PM if you want a custom-made one or pre-made. :)

28t7si0.jpg

*I did not do this one*
 
Last edited:
Demo - Rehab (Before rehab, Scotland.)
Heavy - Russia
Scout - Somewhere in da club
 
I have a link with a massive database of like 600 of them, but a lot of them are NSFW.
 
I have a link with a massive database of like 600 of them, but a lot of them are NSFW.

Maybe PM it to me ;)

I suck too hard to make my own.


E: I got my own now. METAL GEAR? ...I mean, SHAGOHOD?
 
Last edited:
I'll work on the 8 requests later tonight.
Just woke up from my nap.

Also, Chemist just linked me to the 600 database. WIN. I'm still taking requests though if you want one.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top