N NoHitter Poster Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 188 Aug 2, 2009 #1 What is up with the new avatars circulating around the forums? :confused1: The soldier, pyro, demoman, etc.
What is up with the new avatars circulating around the forums? :confused1: The soldier, pyro, demoman, etc.
T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 Aug 2, 2009 #4 NoHitter said: Where did they come from? Click to expand... From me. I take requests. Send me a PM if you want a custom-made one or pre-made. *I did not do this one* Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
NoHitter said: Where did they come from? Click to expand... From me. I take requests. Send me a PM if you want a custom-made one or pre-made. *I did not do this one*
Z zippy258 EGO Addict Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 1,228 Aug 2, 2009 #5 Demo - Rehab (Before rehab, Scotland.) Heavy - Russia Scout - Somewhere in da club
D Darkshade Thread Junky Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 766 Aug 2, 2009 #8 I only use mine for steam avatar. I made this one myself.
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Aug 2, 2009 #9 Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
D Darkshade Thread Junky Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 766 Aug 2, 2009 #10 Look in the Art Work section I posted the template. You can make your own here is the link. http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94367
Look in the Art Work section I posted the template. You can make your own here is the link. http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94367
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Aug 2, 2009 #11 omg, those are awesome!
N NCA EGO Zealot Joined Sep 15, 2008 Messages 1,556 Aug 2, 2009 #13 Do the South Park characters have competition now?
Beaverbeliever Active Member Joined Jan 18, 2009 Messages 269 Aug 2, 2009 #14 MS Paint FTW They are really cool avatars!
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Aug 2, 2009 #15 It's a meme. Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Aug 2, 2009 #17 I have a link with a massive database of like 600 of them, but a lot of them are NSFW.
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Aug 2, 2009 #18 Cut Chem!st said: I have a link with a massive database of like 600 of them, but a lot of them are NSFW. Click to expand... Maybe PM it to me I suck too hard to make my own. E: I got my own now. METAL GEAR? ...I mean, SHAGOHOD? Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
Cut Chem!st said: I have a link with a massive database of like 600 of them, but a lot of them are NSFW. Click to expand... Maybe PM it to me I suck too hard to make my own. E: I got my own now. METAL GEAR? ...I mean, SHAGOHOD?
KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 Aug 2, 2009 #19 Anyone have a Warhammer 40K Space Marine version?
T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 Aug 2, 2009 #20 I'll work on the 8 requests later tonight. Just woke up from my nap. Also, Chemist just linked me to the 600 database. WIN. I'm still taking requests though if you want one. Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
I'll work on the 8 requests later tonight. Just woke up from my nap. Also, Chemist just linked me to the 600 database. WIN. I'm still taking requests though if you want one.