Do you play MMORPG?

Do you play MMORPG's?

  • Yes

    Points: 966 58.8%
  • NO

    Points: 677 41.2%

  • Total voters
    1,643
MMOs

The only one I really play is Atlantica Online..thats if I play any. I have played and still have my accounts for Shaiya, Archlord, Perfect World, Project Torque, Rappelz, and a few others that I can't remember playing.
 
I played Star Wars for a bit when the Jump to Lightspeed expansion came out. I just can't get into them. I might have ADD because I like to be able to jump on and off in a moments notice, with nothing to worry about :)
 
WOWOOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWWOWWOWO LOL XD

but not in awhile I only play it like two months at a time then take like the next 4-6 months off hahah
 
I used to play WoW pretty seriously :p. But my guild raided WAY too much i got burnt out really fast.
 
Planetside and Huxley (I got in the Closed Beta test)

I hate games where items play a huge part which is why I like MMOFPS
 
I used to be a Warcrack addict, but then I got clean. Grew up a little and now I hardly ever play MMORPG's. I think it's for people who can't handle the real world so they take a character that they wish they were. LOL my own personal opinion but hey.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top