Do you play MMORPG?

Do you play MMORPG's?

  • Yes

    Points: 966 58.8%
  • NO

    Points: 677 41.2%

  • Total voters
    1,643
WoW and alot of free games, although i'm waiting for the new warhammer (40k ver) MMO to come out.
 
I played Archlord. Free and good-looking MMORPG. I like MMORPG. But they are addicted, and if i play MMORPG i dont do anything for school anymore. Sow i stoped playing MMORPG game. Only play online FPS now:P
 
I used to play WoW, but I quit a year ago. Of all the MMO's i've played, i've played:

WoW, AoC, Anarchy Online, Runes of Magic, Ragnarok Online, Phantasy Star Online, Guild Wars, Vanguard, Perfect World International
 
I wish there were some good free ones cuz i would then. I played WoW then quit. Then WoTK came out and was like "WTF?!" didn't bother puttin the old account back up.
 
I wish there were some good free ones cuz i would then. I played WoW then quit. Then WoTK came out and was like "WTF?!" didn't bother puttin the old account back up.

Runes of Magic is a pretty good free MMO. I Just kinda lost interest due to time constraints.
 
I used to play Perfect World a lot, but then I realized how much I hate grinding. I tried WoW and was bored, so now I'm going to go back to my first love, Phantasy Star!
 
I voted 'No', because I do not currently play any MMORPGs.

I've played WoW for 5 years but quit, and I've been playing Aion recently but am going to wait until the game has more work done to it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top