N Necrosis Rookie Joined Aug 30, 2008 Messages 39 Aug 6, 2009 #181 I've played Ultima Online, WoW, & Warhamer Online. I will probably be picking up Aeon as well.
T Tanooki Thread Junky Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 896 Aug 6, 2009 #183 WoW, but once Aion comes out, going to switch to that. Played the last beta and it was amazing.
D DarkHawk101 Poster Joined Mar 14, 2008 Messages 202 Aug 6, 2009 #184 WoW. Xfire me btbslayer if you play!
S SilentButDeadly I made one post Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 13 Aug 6, 2009 #186 I don't play any oth them. I just have much time to play it and I really don't want to pay the extra money for the servers.
I don't play any oth them. I just have much time to play it and I really don't want to pay the extra money for the servers.
L Lolik I made one post Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 4 Aug 6, 2009 #187 I've played them all right now got back on Age of Conan until Star Wars the Old Republic Launches.
John Thunder Rookie Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 63 Aug 7, 2009 #188 i do not play any at the moment but i might start playing guild wars
E Edge Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2007 Messages 318 Aug 7, 2009 #189 Mostly Guild wars and some WoW. Plus some various free ones that i try.
Darkwolf Rookie Joined Mar 26, 2009 Messages 46 Aug 7, 2009 #190 Used to play WoW, City of Heroes, Eve Online, and Guild Wars.
Ratfire Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 828 Aug 7, 2009 #193 LOTRO ftw! Also played a bunch of Everquest back in the day, and a tiny bit of EVE.
DeadAimGunCon Forum Fiend =(eG)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 608 Aug 7, 2009 #194 Does runescape count? LOL nah i don't play those
PiPbOy Active Member Joined Sep 8, 2007 Messages 376 Aug 7, 2009 #195 i use to play EQII but quit that a long time ago now my roommates have me into WOW which i hardly play anymore
i use to play EQII but quit that a long time ago now my roommates have me into WOW which i hardly play anymore
M Meatwad77 Famous Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 411 Aug 8, 2009 #196 I'm not playing any of them right now, but I will be jumping onto The Old Republic MMO when it gets released!
I'm not playing any of them right now, but I will be jumping onto The Old Republic MMO when it gets released!
J J-Wall Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 650 Aug 8, 2009 #197 Used to play Runescape years ago (got up to level 79), quit sometime in 2001. Tried my hand at World of Warcraft, but the constant quests were just too boring for my tastes. I stick to DoD solely these days. FPS ftw.
Used to play Runescape years ago (got up to level 79), quit sometime in 2001. Tried my hand at World of Warcraft, but the constant quests were just too boring for my tastes. I stick to DoD solely these days. FPS ftw.
M Mastchio Rookie Joined Feb 18, 2009 Messages 43 Aug 8, 2009 #198 All About The Cute and fluffy Flyff B E A TIIFUL
R Raynor Geek it till it Mhz! Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 1,811 Aug 8, 2009 #199 i play World of warcraft. not an addict just like the game lol
R Razaeros Rookie Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 42 Aug 8, 2009 #200 World of Warcraft, Dragonica, FlyFF sometimes... Umm.. So, yes i play. There's more of those, but can't remember.
World of Warcraft, Dragonica, FlyFF sometimes... Umm.. So, yes i play. There's more of those, but can't remember.