I've started getting the dreaded iwmp3.exe crash 
I've tried all the known fixes.
Sometimes I can play for an hour before cod4 crashes, sometimes it's only a matter of minutes.
It's frustrating. I'm posting this in the hopes that someone might have a fix that I don't know about.

Code:
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 8/4/2009 11:54:45 PM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: SuperFred
Description:
Faulting application iw3mp.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x4859a219, faulting module pbcl.dll, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x4a5cb020, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0000e82f, process id 0x658, application start time 0x01ca157d312431cb.
I've tried all the known fixes.
- Run pbsetup to update punkbuster
- reinstall punkbuster
- reinstall sound card
- install different sound card
- made sure a mic was plugged in
Sometimes I can play for an hour before cod4 crashes, sometimes it's only a matter of minutes.
It's frustrating. I'm posting this in the hopes that someone might have a fix that I don't know about.










