Hello,
Me and my friend can't connect to the same server when we are playing on the same internet. Like when I am playing and he connects, it will kick me out and disconnect me and I won't be able to play. It does this on every server we play, no matter what game it is.
Is there a fix for this? When I get disconnected because of this the server won't show up on my favorites anymore and i won't be able to connect to it for like an hour or 2.
Anyone else have this problem and/or know a fix for this?
~Frap
Me and my friend can't connect to the same server when we are playing on the same internet. Like when I am playing and he connects, it will kick me out and disconnect me and I won't be able to play. It does this on every server we play, no matter what game it is.
Is there a fix for this? When I get disconnected because of this the server won't show up on my favorites anymore and i won't be able to connect to it for like an hour or 2.
Anyone else have this problem and/or know a fix for this?
~Frap



















