I think it is. I'm not just saying that there are more servers meaning less in all, but now a lot of our servers are empty, more so than when we had less servers. What I think is the problem is that before, with less servers, eGO members could mostly fill our servers in order to entice pubs with high player numbers. Now, we don't have enough seeders to get all of our servers going, so not as many pubs are joining. I think that this is a problem that needs to be fixed.
The way I see it, there are 2 options. We can either A: Get rid of some of our servers (something that I do not want to do), or B: Have more people volunteer to seed the empty servers.
If we were going with option B, then we'd need to have a lot of people seed our servers until we get around 20 people in it. Then, the group of seeders would move to the next and do the same, and so on and so forth. And let me clarify this: active seeding as opposed to AFK spectating seeding would work so much better, that way the pubs stay and paly the game once they see that actual people are there.
Now, I am voulunteering myself to help with the seeding of the servers, but I can't do it alone. Would anyone like to help me?:confused1:
The way I see it, there are 2 options. We can either A: Get rid of some of our servers (something that I do not want to do), or B: Have more people volunteer to seed the empty servers.
If we were going with option B, then we'd need to have a lot of people seed our servers until we get around 20 people in it. Then, the group of seeders would move to the next and do the same, and so on and so forth. And let me clarify this: active seeding as opposed to AFK spectating seeding would work so much better, that way the pubs stay and paly the game once they see that actual people are there.
Now, I am voulunteering myself to help with the seeding of the servers, but I can't do it alone. Would anyone like to help me?:confused1:
Last edited:














