L Lithium Famous Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 452 Aug 8, 2009 #21 Jarrod_38 said: Check out the new sigs. Click to expand... dude, schmexy new sigs, I'm starting to like this.
Jarrod_38 said: Check out the new sigs. Click to expand... dude, schmexy new sigs, I'm starting to like this.
G GreenTeaPanda Famous Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 553 Aug 9, 2009 #22 Its a good thing that I'm too stupid to worry about HLXstats ^_^ I don't exactly know why you all care about stats but whatever floats your boat... All I care about is sniping you all with my shotty hehehe
Its a good thing that I'm too stupid to worry about HLXstats ^_^ I don't exactly know why you all care about stats but whatever floats your boat... All I care about is sniping you all with my shotty hehehe
D Drip Famous Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 450 Aug 9, 2009 #23 GreenTeaPanda said: All I care about is sniping you all with my shotty hehehe Click to expand... I took the shotty sniping king title away from you long ago.
GreenTeaPanda said: All I care about is sniping you all with my shotty hehehe Click to expand... I took the shotty sniping king title away from you long ago.
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Aug 11, 2009 #26 Reset... Finally a chance for me to get in the top 100