Novint Falcon

  • Thread starter Thread starter acefredfred
  • Start date Start date
A

acefredfred

Hey guys!

How do you convince your parents into buying a Novint Falcon now since theres 100 dollars off for us eGO members?

- ace
 
you start mowin the lawn for them lol, not much you can do but u have alot of luck on your side getting it if your wealthy xD
 
I haven enough to pay for it... But I just need to convince them to letting me buy it.
- ace
 
Well, school's starting up soon and you should worry about purchasing school products instead of a game controller.
 
Well, school's starting up soon and you should worry about purchasing school products instead of a game controller.

Beta tells no lies, i know my books are going to be horrendous this semester. on top of that class fees got raised in california.
 
Well, depends when your birthday is! Or, you can save up the money yourself, use their credit card, and reimburse them for the money. Thats what i did since im only 16 and don't have a credit card.
 
well you gotta start out by asking for something big, like a horse. that'll make the falcon sound like nothing.

then you mention how it was $200, but now its only $100.
and if they say no, you walk out going :
"ok, im sorry i asked" and they'll be like, OK OK you can have it!

works every time..
 
no no no. First, say you want an ACTUAL falcon...then once they refuse to get you that, say "Fine...at least let me get a novint falcon...."

Though, if they do get you an actual falcon that would be interesting. :D
 
you could of course just rob a bank.......then again you'd go to jail and you wouldn't be able to play it.....unless you broke ota jail......but thats just the easy way to get it.


id say tell your parents if they get it for you youll pay it off throughout the year, or say its an advanced birthday gift if ur birthdays comming up, but if you go with the first choice give them whatever money you have now to start it off.

or you could try this:
Make 600 $ in 48 hours mowing lawns
 
Well, school's starting up soon and you should worry about purchasing school products instead of a game controller.
I'm going into 7th grade.. I have everything I need..


EDIT: Never mind... even though I haven enough to pay for it they won't let me..
 
Last edited:
It's definitely an awesome controller. Maybe they're thinking if they got you it you'd never leave your computer desk XD I know I might not hahahah
 
Hmmmm I wonder if I limit my computer time they'll think of it... They didn't even ask what it was...
- ace
 

Latest posts

Back
Top