M ManBearPig Thread Junky Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 843 Aug 8, 2009 #2 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4t6zNZ-b0A[/ame] Couldn't Resist
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 8, 2009 #3 hahahah thanks bear pig! now i have a round 2 to work on!
C Coolhand EGO Addict Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,234 Aug 8, 2009 #5 Apparently Samuel L Jackson referenced snakes on the plane 241 times....so maybe you need 241 snakes...
Apparently Samuel L Jackson referenced snakes on the plane 241 times....so maybe you need 241 snakes...
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 8, 2009 #7 Coolhand said: Apparently Samuel L Jackson referenced snakes on the plane 241 times....so maybe you need 241 snakes... Click to expand... there are 241 snakes on that plane.. you'll notice i'm only showing a small portion of the plane.
Coolhand said: Apparently Samuel L Jackson referenced snakes on the plane 241 times....so maybe you need 241 snakes... Click to expand... there are 241 snakes on that plane.. you'll notice i'm only showing a small portion of the plane.
B Beast It's Mr. Beast To You Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 345 Aug 8, 2009 #8 Rellik, you need a hobby my friend. What is up with the muffin?
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 8, 2009 #9 Beast said: ... What is up with the muffin? Click to expand... its being hunted... by those muffin huntin' snakes, and that muffin huntin' plane.
Beast said: ... What is up with the muffin? Click to expand... its being hunted... by those muffin huntin' snakes, and that muffin huntin' plane.
B Beast It's Mr. Beast To You Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 345 Aug 8, 2009 #10 Oh... because this is what I heard:
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 8, 2009 #11 Beast said: Rellik, you need a hobby my friend. Click to expand... and whatcha talkin' 'bout? this is my hobby
Beast said: Rellik, you need a hobby my friend. Click to expand... and whatcha talkin' 'bout? this is my hobby
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 8, 2009 #14 /me facepalms at beast. Trains don't eat or hunt muffins... EVERYONE knows that... DUH!
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Aug 8, 2009 #15 LOL...I love the random muffin in the corner. I thought no-one would remember my random funny I made.
LOL...I love the random muffin in the corner. I thought no-one would remember my random funny I made.
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 8, 2009 #16 xosniper said: LOL...I love the random muffin in the corner. Click to expand... thats not a random muffin... that plane had been trakin' that muffin for over 3,000 miles... Muffins can fly really fast... but when an airplane picks up the scent.. there is no limit to how far it's willing to go to hunt it Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
xosniper said: LOL...I love the random muffin in the corner. Click to expand... thats not a random muffin... that plane had been trakin' that muffin for over 3,000 miles... Muffins can fly really fast... but when an airplane picks up the scent.. there is no limit to how far it's willing to go to hunt it
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Aug 8, 2009 #18 Plane will find muffin at all costs.