Snakes on a Plane

Rellik

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
4,322
muffinhunter.jpg



for you HnK
 
hahahah thanks bear pig! now i have a round 2 to work on!
 
Apparently Samuel L Jackson referenced snakes on the plane 241 times....so maybe you need 241 snakes...
 
Apparently Samuel L Jackson referenced snakes on the plane 241 times....so maybe you need 241 snakes...

there are 241 snakes on that plane.. you'll notice i'm only showing a small portion of the plane.
 
Rellik, you need a hobby my friend.

What is up with the muffin?
 
/me facepalms at beast.

Trains don't eat or hunt muffins... EVERYONE knows that... DUH!
 
LOL...I love the random muffin in the corner.


I thought no-one would remember my random funny I made.
 
LOL...I love the random muffin in the corner.


thats not a random muffin... that plane had been trakin' that muffin for over 3,000 miles... Muffins can fly really fast... but when an airplane picks up the scent.. there is no limit to how far it's willing to go to hunt it
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top