Need Help

Xzbit

Poster
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
149
I know this has been asked before but from what i can find here and other places is not helping.

I got a new router, belkin g router. Everything is working great but steam. I have shut down windows firewall and mcafee. I have been to portforwarding and other sites but i am not able to get steam to work. I am so lost and mad. i have spent 5 hours now trying to do this and i have given up. Can anyone help?
 
Steam log in comes up, it times out saying its unable to conect to server. i have have tryed deleting the clientregistry.blob file but nothing happens.
 
Its a combo router wired/wireless. I am using the wired ports, the wireless is for my gf's notebook. for what she does it works fine.
 
This is a double post, but want to thank you who tried to help. But it seems my account was deleted and now i have to try to get it fixed from steams bad support. I even had to create a new account with the same info i had used lol.

Hope i get some help with it
 
Wait, you're using Comcast, right?

View the thread that says "Steam won't let me log-on" right below this thread. Comcast has screwed up and many people (including myself) couldn't log on all day because it doesn't recognize that our accounts still exist.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top