Can't hear anything in Ventrilo

pickles

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
787
Hey All,

I can't hear anything in Ventrilo, in any servers. I know its not my headphones cause I can hear music through them. Any help?
 
Check the setup settings in Ventrillo for output devices. Make sure it is set to your sound card. Also check general volume output settings on the same menu screen.
 
Fixed, one more problem. My computer thinks my mic is in the rear input of my computer. When I plug it in in the from it doesn't think its plugged in.
 
You have to switch the mic input under the control panel for your sound card to FP Microphone (Front Panel).
 
I dont know what you mean. I have a Realtek HD sound card. Where is the control panel.

I basically want to change where the computer think the mic is plugged in.
 
My bad, thought you had an independent sound card. If you're using Vista, go to Control Panel>Sound>Recording>right click "Microphone">Properties>Custom>Front Panel Microphone. For XP, roam around the sound properties and find Microphone, should be the same/similar process after that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top