ShoddyMink Rookie Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 75 Aug 10, 2009 #1 Well, I have all 13 favorited but only eight are showing up. Are some of them down?
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Aug 10, 2009 #2 TF2 Server Status Page For all your worldly server information and yes, we do have some servers down. do NOT panic, normal service WILL be resumed.
TF2 Server Status Page For all your worldly server information and yes, we do have some servers down. do NOT panic, normal service WILL be resumed.
S Shizao Active Member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 366 Aug 10, 2009 #3 http://edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist&game=tf2 Maybe more this link, the 0/0 people servers and the ones with unknown maps are the ones which are down.
http://edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist&game=tf2 Maybe more this link, the 0/0 people servers and the ones with unknown maps are the ones which are down.
A An_Idiot_Blooming Poster Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 230 Aug 10, 2009 #4 I +1 this question. Servers went down last night and never came up. What's up?