L-A-G Sinced HL Stats update

ShoddyMink

Rookie
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
75
Well, I have been getting massive amounts of lag since the HL stats update.


I was wondering if anyone else has been getting lag from time to time??
 
I have had some random lag spikes since the new system but it could be coming from something else ._.
 
I've also been experiencing some random lag on certain servers, like Toyfort, since the update. It hasn't been nearly as bad as Mink has gotten but I've noticed some spiking. I'm not sure if it's something on her network because I witnessed how badly Mink was lagging though she maintained a solid 40 ping. I'm not a network wizard though so I can't claim to know what the cause could be.
 
I've also been experiencing some random lag on certain servers, like Toyfort, since the update. It hasn't been nearly as bad as Mink has gotten but I've noticed some spiking. I'm not sure if it's something on her network because I witnessed how badly Mink was lagging though she maintained a solid 40 ping. I'm not a network wizard though so I can't claim to know what the cause could be.

Yea my lag was pretty bad DX

I am sure its not my network because my internet is about as fast as can be and i am only getting lag on eGO servers.
 
Last edited:
I've noticed the servers in general have been running less smoothly. Lag, connection problems, crashes. There also harder to fill up do to the loss of regulars :(. We lost some good men.
 
The problem will likely go away when the new system is fully implemented and functioning properly.
 
I haven't noticed any lag but for some reason I don't get the little hlstats events that come up when I kill someone. I've tried turning them on by typing "hlx" but that didn't work. Anyone else having this problem?
 
I haven't noticed any lag but for some reason I don't get the little hlstats events that come up when I kill someone. I've tried turning them on by typing "hlx" but that didn't work. Anyone else having this problem?

I had that same problem with the old system but could never figure it out :(
 
I was just informed that they are turned off for everyone now even if you try to turn them on it won't work.
 
Back
Top