New update, we were all wrong

opscomm

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
684
Well folks, it seems that all of us people who were speculating about the next update were all wrong. There were no classes, just interesting new hats so far.Go and check it out, looks interesting.
 
lol more hats and I haven't even got 1 hat yet. Hope more hats mean more chance of drop
 
Yay more hats! I have been busting my butt trying to get the fancy fidora hat atleast there will be more chance of drop rate.:)
 
Heh with EIGHTEEN more hats there better be a drop rate increase... -_-
 
Well, it's not like hats are going to be all that's released. I'm hoping for Valve to go like "SURPRISE! You thought we could only cheesily spring upon you a second class update once like with the spy, but guess what? We're actually updating the soldier/engineer/demo too!"

lol
 
Yeah, hes right. I have a suspicion that we will be seeing a class about day three or so. Probably the demo blasting through the background.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top