HaloHalo and Super Maggot's FSJAL Avatar Shop!

VP :3

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
4,834
We are now open for business, our website is www.steamfsjal.webs.com. Request an FSJAL here or on our forums, depending on how many people are waiting, we will need more workers if we grow big. Anyways, here's some of the starting ones we have.

http://steamfsjal.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=6758258

This is an album made by me.

FSJAL request sheet

Character: (Snake, pikachu, Zombie, Tank, ect.)

That's all there is to the sheet. :o

Easy as that! :cool:

This is our Steam group page:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TFSJALC

Feel free to join, we need smoe help. It's only a 3 man job right now, and we can only get about 30 to 40 out a day. Thanks if you join and help us!

Here are some of our masterpieces:

viewThumb.jsp


My best FSJAL.

viewThumb.jsp


My brother's best FSJAL.

Other FSJALS.

viewThumb.jsp


viewThumb.jsp


viewThumb.jsp


viewThumb.jsp


viewThumb.jsp
 
Last edited:
It's done. Click the link in the main post to get it.

By the way, how do you post pictures on here so you don't have to follow a link...?

Taking a break, haven't eaten at all today.

I am back, fire away.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, how do you post pictures on here so you don't have to follow a link...?
Like This ?, u just copy the URL of the image then Click insert Image and paste the url of the image into that and wholla, here you go
Batman%20FSJAL.png
 
Oh, thanks! I've been trying to figure out how you do it.
 
It'll be cool if you can do something with rice..

Like a bowl of rice as a head or something I don't know...
 
I can try and do that. There's no guarantee it'll be great.
 
If you want me to make a rice bowl head guy, I can.

Back up, guys. I've added some new avatars.

Bored...

Come on...

Bump.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Idk what I want, can it just be something related to funny and/or my name? Thanks in advance.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top