New tf2 update released.

Less Hitpoints but you can double jump again. If you're good enough with stunning and double jumping you don't need that extra health. :P


-Calle

-30 hp is terrible. You will die from 1 rocket/nade. I never used it anyways, and now maybe people will stop using it completely.
 
just got the game dling it to steam right now :) cant wait to try tf2 and play with all yall!
 
[-]August 13, 2009 - Team Fortress 2 Update Released
Item Reworks

The Force of Nature

The enemy knockback now only works in close range and behaves more like the Pyro's air blast

Enemies cannot be juggled by the FaN's effect

The self-knockback has also changed to respect the firer's view angle. Looking up while shooting will no longer propel the enemy upwards

Knockback is now scaled by damage done

The Sandman

A Scout will receive 1 point for stunning an enemy and 2 points for a long range stun

Stunned players now take 75% of all incoming damage instead of 50%

Ubercharged players can no longer be stunned

Heavies spinning their mini-guns will continue to spin when stunned (whether the left or right mouse button is pressed)

The minimum distance to stun a target has been reduced

The negative attribute has changed from "no double jump" to "-25 max health"

Beautiful, thank you valve. The reign of terror ends.
 
Found this gem on GameTrailers

hats1copy-1.jpg
 
Be patient and wait for our servers to be updated. Everytime there is an update, the servers need it as well and I don't think it is automatic. So, just be patient and stop posting about not being able to get on our servers.
 
I'm sure I'll be one of a million to post this, but the lack of +hp vs cloaked spies is a mistake. Spies have more than enough bonuses now to last them through all the rest of the class updates. They need no further improvement.
 
Sweet, I just updated a few minutes ago.
I'm assuming eGO might be adding some of the new maps? I really want to play on some of those!
 
Back
Top