alexander I made one post Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 27 Aug 15, 2009 #1 I have NO idea what mini pets are worth. I just got a Mini Elf, a Nornbear, and a Abyssal. Any idea on the prices? edit: just got Gwen too. Thanks! Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
I have NO idea what mini pets are worth. I just got a Mini Elf, a Nornbear, and a Abyssal. Any idea on the prices? edit: just got Gwen too. Thanks!
S Stinky Wizzleteats Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 20, 2008 Messages 969 Aug 15, 2009 #2 Heres a link to the GWG Auction site. I don't play anymore since I gave me account away, but when I did, this place was pretty good at getting stuff sold & letting me buy gear w/o having to spam all day. Clicky
Heres a link to the GWG Auction site. I don't play anymore since I gave me account away, but when I did, this place was pretty good at getting stuff sold & letting me buy gear w/o having to spam all day. Clicky