Wierd Walls in Dustbowl

iGreen

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,945
hl2-20090817-1932448.jpg


hl2-20090817-1932574.jpg


I tried the same thing with my spray, but it didn't seem to do anything like this. Spooky :P

Anyone else seen something similar?
 
Did you spray your spray on a wall and it ended up on a bunch of walls? If so, I have seen it before. Happens all the time on Badwater. Not quite sure what you are trying to show us though.
 
red spawn on the 2nd CP in dustbowl, the tag shows up twice, inside and on the rear wall outside spawn. just saying that i tried it and it didn't seem to work...

*sigh* lock thread then please.
 
It's a known bug that spray's can sometimes appear on multiple surfaces.
Heck, everytime I'm attacking on badwater during set up I sticky jump in a certain spot and spray on a wall and it sprays multiple times.

EDIT: http://i35.tinypic.com/2w3tc11.jpg
(not my screenie).
 
Ya that always happens to me, it's just a texture glitch.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top