It seems all my gear breaks..So heres my problems.
Main Problem:1) Headset.
Ive got a Logitech headset and the mic is, for some strange reason, broken. Te cord shouldn't be snapped, it IS slightly bent in one place. However the mic does not recieve at all.
2) Spastic mouse. My Laser mouse trips out sometimes and spins at a massive rate. I think this may be bits of dirt in the laser or a bad mousepad though.
3) Sometimes when I alt tab and then attempt to re-open CSS it doesn't reopen, however I can hear all the sounds and mic chatter. A small bar in the top left hand corner says CounterStrike: Source. When I close it, through Ctrl Alt Delete, it tells me that HL2.exe has stopped working.
Theres a lot more but my main one is my mic- I haven't been able to Warden Jb!!!!1111oneone!!1
Main Problem:1) Headset.
Ive got a Logitech headset and the mic is, for some strange reason, broken. Te cord shouldn't be snapped, it IS slightly bent in one place. However the mic does not recieve at all.
2) Spastic mouse. My Laser mouse trips out sometimes and spins at a massive rate. I think this may be bits of dirt in the laser or a bad mousepad though.
3) Sometimes when I alt tab and then attempt to re-open CSS it doesn't reopen, however I can hear all the sounds and mic chatter. A small bar in the top left hand corner says CounterStrike: Source. When I close it, through Ctrl Alt Delete, it tells me that HL2.exe has stopped working.
Theres a lot more but my main one is my mic- I haven't been able to Warden Jb!!!!1111oneone!!1









