Favorite Guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawsword

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
697
What is your favorite gun(s)? Mine is AK-47 because I use a small cross hair scale and I can snipe with it well. Also I can control the recoil well. I know some people like the scout for one reason its a sniper and easy to get head shots but if you don't kill some one with it you may die. I know alot like the m4 because not alot of recoil and I understand but I feel you should be able to 1 head shot someone. If you have armor and since the servers are 16k everyone buys it, so you can't get a head shot with one bullet. Thanks for reading and please give your responses I will read them all.
 
Right now I'm getting to love the TMP and Dualies, because the plinks multiplier on those guns are a lot higher.
TMP (1.6 AKA 16 plinks\kill) Dualies (1.9 AKA 19 plinks\kill)
 
Mine is a scout. the reason is no one can withstand a headshot from a scout. there are some guns that if you heashot someone, you live. but if you get headshoted with a scout, well, ill write up your will. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top