would you have to get a new mobo?


I have a complaint
Most games are still DX9.
I'm still kinda waiting for the whole DX10 'revolution' to start appearing in games.
And now DX11?
So does this mean that DX10 was bad, game developers aren't gonna us it, and they are leapfroging straight to DX11?
sorry for the n00b question, it just seems a little askew to me :crying:
would you have to get a new mobo?

Very nice. DX11 is gonna rock. Too bad AMD is going to make the first DX11 compatible cards.

As far as I see it it Amd/Ati is ahead of the game considering price vs performance. Sure Intel and Nvidia have the uber best parts but I think getting a good deal is more important that getting the best for 5x the price. what about you guys?Nothing wrong with AMD/ATI Stop being Biased, show proof to support such a biased comment![]()