AMD demonstrating the capabilities of DX11

-Jv-

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
2,159
[ame]http://vimeo.com/6122205[/ame]

Watch it, it's truly amazing.
 
That looks very promising. Hope more developers will use the potential of DX11 than they did for DX10.
 
yea all u need is a new video card, hence the new ATI 5 series cards which should be coming out at the end of this summer or end of Q4 CANT WAIT IM SO EXCITED lol. Will probably be my christmas present or something.
Yea u need windows 7 which im running right now and its pretty sick, u wont really notice any huge performance leaps compared to the recent Vista SP2 or something but the load up and shut down times are much faster. Gaming is similar since the late vista versions were already optimized after the service packs came out, vista was actually only bad when it first came out unlike the new Windows 7 which is now everything vista should have been.
 
Such a giant leap forward in technology. I can't wait to see this out on store shelves. It'll convince me to get an upgrade.
 
Very nice. DX11 is gonna rock. Too bad AMD is going to make the first DX11 compatible cards.
 
I guess I'll be spending 600 bucks on a video card again this year. My wife is gonna love me lol
 
I have a complaint :(

Most games are still DX9.
I'm still kinda waiting for the whole DX10 'revolution' to start appearing in games.
And now DX11?

So does this mean that DX10 was bad, game developers aren't gonna us it, and they are leapfroging straight to DX11?

sorry for the n00b question, it just seems a little askew to me :crying:
 
I have a complaint :(

Most games are still DX9.
I'm still kinda waiting for the whole DX10 'revolution' to start appearing in games.
And now DX11?

So does this mean that DX10 was bad, game developers aren't gonna us it, and they are leapfroging straight to DX11?

sorry for the n00b question, it just seems a little askew to me :crying:

I honestly have no idea, but like in the video, vista wasn't the best OS to release DX10 with and since DX10 was associated with vista not many game developers were interested in creating games for it then.

Win 7 is welcomed way better then vista so game developers will have a larger userbase to develop for.
 
Nothing wrong with AMD/ATI Stop being Biased, show proof to support such a biased comment :)
As far as I see it it Amd/Ati is ahead of the game considering price vs performance. Sure Intel and Nvidia have the uber best parts but I think getting a good deal is more important that getting the best for 5x the price. what about you guys?
 
Back
Top