- Joined
- Jul 25, 2009
- Messages
- 828
I am making custom sigs i have only made a few i am somewhat new to gimp but look at my sig to see if you like.
Tell me what you want in it like.
Based on what game?
eGO clan tag in it?
Your eGO rank?
Any special phrase?
Any character from that game?
Certain colors i should use?
Sig Background ect...
I may not be able to get many done quikly because of school but im taking 1 application at a time.
Note: my eGO clan tag is a little sloppy ill make it better, i was in a rush to make this at the time.
Tell me what you want in it like.
Based on what game?
eGO clan tag in it?
Your eGO rank?
Any special phrase?
Any character from that game?
Certain colors i should use?
Sig Background ect...
I may not be able to get many done quikly because of school but im taking 1 application at a time.
Note: my eGO clan tag is a little sloppy ill make it better, i was in a rush to make this at the time.












