more servers

bakersix

Poster
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
109
I've been playing tf2 for a while now and i noticed that the servers are always so full. I think there should be a few more servers to cempensate for the extra peole that are stuck waiting for an open spot, on a game that laggs so bad because the servers are full. What do you all think?
 
Sure! But we need more money for that... so click on the yahoo ads, donate if you can and get others to do the same.
 
see, what we all need to do, is to advertise! tell everyone you know and maybe some will donate.
 
For quality servers it costs a lot! I had
an "OK" server from these people called Escaped Turkey . 64 Slots for $15.00 on any Steam game. I'm not advertising them but they are "OK". My only complaint is that you have to manually restart/update the server your self...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree, I almost always have to wait for around 10 minutes to get into a server. Sooo I click the ads every day in hopes that i'll see another 2Fort server announced, as I know it will also be completely full every day all day.
 
Yeah I agree, I almost always have to wait for around 10 minutes to get into a server. Sooo I click the ads every day in hopes that i'll see another 2Fort server announced, as I know it will also be completely full every day all day.

well at least the wait wont be as long
 
Back
Top