- Joined
- Oct 10, 2008
- Messages
- 68
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if you could help me with something.
I'm about to buy a new computer, a lap top, and it's a really good one which permits me to play games on it as well. Now I bought L4D in steam just a few months a go and I'm wondering how I can re-install it on the lap top, because all the data is on the normal PC.
I know you can make a back-up through steam, but what should I do? Copy this to an external hard disc/USB stick or a CD/DVD and then copy it to the new computer?
What files would I need to make sure I copy?
Thanks for your help, and I hope I placed this thread in the right topic.
-PlasticM
I was wondering if you could help me with something.
I'm about to buy a new computer, a lap top, and it's a really good one which permits me to play games on it as well. Now I bought L4D in steam just a few months a go and I'm wondering how I can re-install it on the lap top, because all the data is on the normal PC.
I know you can make a back-up through steam, but what should I do? Copy this to an external hard disc/USB stick or a CD/DVD and then copy it to the new computer?
What files would I need to make sure I copy?
Thanks for your help, and I hope I placed this thread in the right topic.
-PlasticM







