Ello.

Haha thanks all, I have been playing Donner, Avalanche, and one that starts with an 'F'... grr...
Anyways its a lot of fun, but a lot faster paced and the functions are some what different, like getting up, you can't just press space to jump up our of prone... bleh.. has messed me up a bunch.... Hope to see y'all in there though :) :thumbup:
 
Get in flash! That's where the parties at, and the Enterprise :)

Like a wise man once said: "It's intense..................like camping"
 
No no that's the one I did last night and got the most kills I have ever gotten before on DoD!! :)
We lost, but I got me some kills :P I also got to try out Kault last night the sewers, very fun, had a good K/D of 57kills/39 or so deaths... intense. :thumbup:
 
Haha finally someone from INS backs me up... sheesh :P Oh and congrats on the Olympiad event win (overall), was really fun to watch, as well as be a target for the RPG event! :thumbup:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top